The solid-sealed pole is one of the important parts of the vacuum switch. In order to ensure that its switching and closing capabilities are stable during use, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. When the product leaves the factory, it should be ensured that its vacuum degree is qualified, and the vacuum degree should not be lower than 1.3×10-5Pa. Before use, check the parallelism to ensure that the screws are evenly stressed.
2. Nowadays, many solid-sealed poles adopt the principle of longitudinal magnetic field arc extinguishing, and the materials used for the contacts are copper chromium. In order to improve the service life, the concentricity of the conductive rods needs to be adjusted properly to avoid air leakage.
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or slap the product forcefully, and avoid any external collision. When moving, be careful not to place heavy objects on the product to avoid damage to the product.
4. During use, if the threads are found to be unable to fit well, they should not be screwed with force to avoid damage to the bellows. The reason should be checked to see if the specifications do not match.
5. The stroke of the contact should be strictly controlled. Don't think that the larger the distance is, the more beneficial the arc extinguishing is. Don't increase the stroke of the contact at will. Generally, if the rated voltage is 10~15kV, the contact stroke only needs 8~12mm, if it exceeds this range, it can only be in the range of 2~3mm.
6. In the process of adjusting and adjusting the contact distance, it is necessary to control the compression of the bellows to avoid deformation of the bellows. The resilience force applied to the opening buffer should not be too large to avoid shortening the service life of the bellows.
7. Regular inspections, especially the solid-sealed pole with glass material as the outer shell. When the color of the internal components is abnormal, the vacuum may have fallen, and it should be checked immediately.
In addition, it should be noted that there should be no chemically corrosive gas in the use environment of the solid-sealed pole, and there should be no too high moisture in the environment. Corrosive substances will affect the performance and life of the product.